Our smiles convey a lot about us. White, symmetrical smiles are often associated with beauty and youth while a blemished smile can leave individuals looking advanced in years. If you are reluctant to smile due to insecurities caused by discolored teeth, misshapen teeth, or other aesthetic blemishes, Albright Family Dental offers multiple cosmetic treatments that can enhance the beauty of your smile.
Once you have undergone one or more cosmetic treatments under the skilled hands of our doctors, you can enjoy the benefits of a youthful and attractive smile.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
If you harbor insecurities about the appearance of your teeth, you are not alone. Around 28 percent of young adults report that the appearance of their teeth undermines their ability to interview for a job, according to the American Dental Association. There is no reason to live with cosmetic problems that are easily treatable. Most cosmetic blemishes are treatable without the need for invasive procedures. Cosmetic bonding and teeth whitening, for example, do not require alteration of your natural tooth structure. If you are considering undergoing cosmetic treatment at our Everett, WA dental practice, keep in mind that cosmetic dentistry can:
- Leave you looking younger: Yellowing of enamel and dental erosion are common signs of aging. Even if you are not advanced in years, you can always benefit from a whiter smile.
- Improve your self-confidence: For better or worse, our perceived appearance affects our self-confidence. If you catch yourself looking in the mirror, wouldn’t it be nice to see a white, symmetrical smile looking back? Social activities, dates, and public speeches may become easier when you know that you have a bright and attractive smile.
- Enhance your career options: Job interviews are all about making a good first impression. The appearance of our teeth can be every bit as important as the clothes we wear at these important moments. Attractive teeth can also lead to more frequent smiling, which conveys confidence.
Am I a Candidate for Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry can address a wide range of cosmetic blemishes. Our treatments can improve the appearance of:
- Discolored teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Small teeth
- Gaps between teeth
Patients should be in good oral health before seeking cosmetic dentistry treatments. If you have untreated gum disease or tooth decay, the dentist at Albright Family Dental can address those issues before scheduling your cosmetic dentistry treatment.
What Are My Cosmetic Dentistry Options?
Our office offers customizable cosmetic dentistry options that can address any aesthetic dental problems that you want addressed. Some of our more popular treatments include:
- Veneers: If you have significant cosmetic problems, porcelain veneers can reshape the appearance of the front of your anterior teeth.
- Cosmetic bonding: Cosmetic bonding uses the same tooth-colored material that our doctors use to fill cavities. Cosmetic bonding can reshape the outer structure of your tooth.
- Dental crowns: Dental crowns are commonly used as a restorative treatment. The prosthetic cap can also cover a misshapen tooth, which can restore symmetry to your smile.
- Teeth whitening: A simple whitening treatment can do wonders for your smile. One benefit of teeth whitening is that the treatment is non-invasive.
- Invisalign: A growing number of teenagers and adults are opting for Invisalign aligner trays over traditional orthodontics.
Schedule Your Cosmetic Dentistry Treatment Today!
If you are ready to brighten your smile, the doctors at Albright Family Dental will be glad to guide you through your treatment options in-depth. To schedule your cosmetic consultation, please contact our office online today.